The year of 2020 was a testing time for everyone, so we believe that the extension of the HomeBuilder program will greatly benefit many people. Please contact us at Selah Homes to support you in accessing your HomeBuilder Grant.
The HomeBuilder Grant is for building a new home, substantially renovating an existing home, or buying an off the plan/new home.
The amount available is:
- $15,000 where the contract is signed between 1 January 2021 and 31 March 2021
All applicants must:
- be a natural person (not a company or trust);
- be at least 18 years of age at time of entering the eligible transaction;
- be an Australian citizen at the time of application (non-permanent residents are not eligible for the HomeBuilder Grant);
- not have previously received the HomeBuilder Grant in any other Australian state or territory;
- meet the following income tests for the full financial year of either 2018-19 or 2019-20:
- individual applicant: taxable income of less than $125,000; or
- couples: combined taxable income of less than $200,000.
- own the land at the time a contract is entered into to build, buy or substantially renovate your home, or become the owner of the land on completion of the contract to build or buy the home.
For more information see HomeBuilder Grant | RevenueSA